Motto: “By the students, For the students”
Our commitment to the Students
Student clubs are formed at the Institute with the goal of assisting students in pursuing their hobbies and interests and bringing people together. Motto: “By the students, For the students”
- As a club member, you learn about yourself, your interests, and your aspirations.
- Students can discover their talents such as multitasking, organization, team building, leadership, and service mindedness. They can also expand their skill set.
- Clubs might also help you pursue an old pastime. Opportunities for networking are a significant benefit.
- Club members form bonds that aid in the advancement of their jobs. Association of students with groups assists in showing one's domain interest, as well as balancing work and leisure.
- Club activities organized/participated in look nice on a resume.